Coronavirus Update- Available Funding
March 31, 2020
Please see below an overview of funding that may be available to assist your business during this time.
Federal Government Funding:
- JobKeeper Wage Subsidy. This allows eligible businesses to claim a fortnightly payment of $1,500 per employee. This will assist with keeping staff and rebuilding after Coronavirus. Further information here
- Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme. Under this scheme the Government will provide a guarantee of 50% to small and medium enterprise lenders for new unsecured loans to be used for working capital. Further information here
- The Australian Tax Office (ATO) are implementing various measures to assist with Australians experiencing financial difficulties. ATO Corona Support Measures
- Businesses who are eligible are able to receive a wage subsidy of 50% towards apprentice and trainee wages for the months of January 2020 through until September 2020. Click here for more information
State Government Funding:
- Business Support Fund applications are now open. This funding is up to $10,000 per business and will be allocated through a grant process. Apply here or via telephone 13 22 15.
- Waiving of Payroll Tax, Liquor License Fees and Land Tax deferral. For further information click here
- You may find this Victorian Government Economic Stimulus Fact Sheet useful