As a CPA accounting firm, we can provide accountant letters to help our existing clients meet the application requirements from different organizations.
Our tailored accountant letter can be provided for the following circumstances:
- Get a loan or mortgage application approved by banks : we can provide accountant letter stating the business entity is profitable or a non-trading entity if that is the case;
- Issue sophisticated investor certificate;
- Issue section 52 form 2: this can be a compulsory document when selling your business;
- Get your permanent resident visa or other type of visas approved: our accountant letter will provide the relative information for visa application purpose;
- Help you obtain a new lease or transfer the existing lease: we will prepare a business reference letter and net asset position letter for your lease application;
- Provide information to Centrelink to help your apply for aged pension or other benefits;
- Prove you or business tax return lodgements are up to date and there is no tax debt owing to the ATO.
Please note the following accountant letters can only be provided to those who have been our clients for at least six months :
- Accountant letter for home or investment property loans applications;
- Accountant letter for asset finance applications, such as car hire and lease, chattel mortgage etc;
- Accountant letter for immigration purpose;
- Accountant letter for Centrelink benefits application.
With a local presence, we’re proud to provide our services to businesses in Bentleigh and surrounding suburbs such as Brighton, Moorabbin, McKinnon, Caulfield and Oakleigh. We can also assist clients across greater Melbourne with all their accounting needs.