A trust can be the most tax effective business or investment and asset protection structure if you use it properly.
We can help set up the relative trust structure tailored to your specific needs and advise you how to use it in most efficient and effective way.
Some benefits of trust:
1. can protect your assets in the trust effectively if the trustee is a company
2. give you the most flexibility of profit distribution in the trust
3. help you with the estate planning
At Gavin Ma & Co, we specialised in accounting and taxation services for the following trust structures:
1. family trust
2. discretionary trust
3. unit trust
4. hybrid trust
5. PSI trust
6. medical trust
7. service trust
8. testamentary trust
We prepare and lodge the following essential tax returns or documents for all relative trusts:
1. Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Financial Performance. Eg, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
2. Statement of trust distribution
3. All types of trust tax returns
4. Minutes of trustee decision of trust distribution before year end
5. Trust asset register
6. Change or variation of trust deed, including change of trustees, beneficiaries or unit holders
Everyone in Australia should have a type of trust and we strongly recommend talking to us to find out why?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.